3. Select Combine if you want to combine all the output into one document.
Note: This option does not support creating tagged PDFs.
4. Select the Output Format. If you select the Combine option, only the PDF, DOCX, and HTML output formats are available.
5. Select the Output Channel(s). If you select the Combine option, only the Download and Document output channels are available.
Note that mass generation from Related List on junction objects is supported, however, the Notes&Attchements output channel is not supported and, if selected, will generate an error message.
6. If you generate mass output in Mail Body output format, the Subject textbox in the Mail Body Subject area is empty, but if a file name is defined in the Default Generation Settings, the default file name will be displayed as the subject of the email. You can enter alternative text for the subject. This will override the default settings.
7. If the Form or record includes additional documents the Additional Documents panel is displayed. The record documents appear as a unified collection, Record Additional Documents Collection, in the Available Contents pane. If you want to include the documents in the output, drag and drop to the required location in the Included Content pane (which includes, by default, the generated Form and Form required documents).
7. Click Generate; the progress bar window is displayed enabling you to follow the progress of the process.
8. When the process finishes the progress bar displays a success message.
If you chose to download a PDF, the window includes a hyperlink to the output. Click the link to download the output.