This cloud application and its associated software (“Cloud Application“) have been designed to introduce you, the End-User to cloud-based solution of Docomotion. (“Docomotion”).
- Grant of Right to Use: Subject to payment of the applicable subscription fee (the “Fee(s)”), and pursuant to the terms and conditions herein, Docomotion grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable worldwide right to access and use the Cloud Application. This license is solely for your internal business purposes and limited to the time period and the number of Scheduled Resources specified in your Order Form or other relevant confirmed order. Furthermore, the Fee grants you the right to produce up to such number of generations the “Maximum Generations”) as set forth in the signed proposal between you and Docomotion with the commercial terms of your use of the Cloud Application (the “Commercial Terms”). To the extent you generate more than the Maximum Generations you will be billed in accordance with the Commercial Terms. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Docomotion. Without derogating from the aforesaid, any use by you without obtaining the relevant license and/or not in compliance with the Order Form is strictly forbidden, is at user’s own risk and Docomotion will not bear any liability in respect to such use. Furthermore, Docomotion shall be entitled to the applicable fee(s) in consideration of such use.
- You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify or transmit any part of the Cloud Application, without the prior written consent of Docomotion. You may not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer any file/item from the Cloud Application.
- You are prohibited from creating any works based on or derived from the materials on the Cloud Application in any manner including without derogating from the abovementioned any manner that is unlawful or causes harm to Docomotion or other third parties. You may not use the Cloud Application in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Cloud Application.
- Docomotion does not warrant that the use of the Cloud Application will be uninterrupted, error-free or completely secure. You acknowledge that there are certain risks inherent in internet connectivity that could result in the loss of privacy, Confidential Information and property.
- Docomotion do not own or store any of the data, documents, information or material that you submit in the course of using the Cloud Application (the “Data”). You are solely responsible for your Data, including, without limitation the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness of the foregoing, and obtaining any Intellectual Property Rights ownership or right to use the foregoing. You will not provide, post or transmit any Data that: (a) infringe or violate any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity/privacy rights, law or regulation; or (b) contain any viruses or programming routines, macros, or other elements that may damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Docomotion performed a review and came to the conclusion that signing using the Cloud Application is legally binding; however, you are responsible for performing your own review and ensuring that such signature is legally binding in your jurisdiction and are fully responsible for any ramifications of such conclusion and using such signature.
- THIS CLOUD APPLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THE CLOUD APPLICATION IN ANY MANNER IS WITH YOU. DOCOMOTION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE CLOUD APPLICATION SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WRITTEN HEREIN, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE MATERIALS PROVIDED HEREIN ARE DOCOMOTION’S OR ANOTHER THIRD PARTY’S. WITHOUT DEROGATION FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ACCESS TO THE CLOUD APPLICATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT IS DOCOMOTION LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR BASED ON YOUR USE OF THE CLOUD APPLICATION, EVEN IF DOCOMOTION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES UNDER THIS SECTION IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (1) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (2) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (3) NEGLIGENCE, OR (4) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE CLOUD APPLICATION, THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Docomotion from any breach of yours, or allegation of breach against you, regarding the copyright, trademark, proprietary or other rights of Docomotion or any other third party including the supplier of the Cloud Application- Salesforce Inc.
- Without derogating from the above, any use you make of fonts while using the Cloud Application is at your own risk and your responsibility. You are required to ensure that your use of the Cloud Application, including use of various fonts, does not infringe any third party rights and to the extent necessary, you have obtained any and all required licenses to use such fonts, including the use of such fonts in the Cloud Application. You will indemnify Docomotion for any threat, demand and/or claim made in connection with the use of any fonts.
- Docomotion may modify the terms, conditions, and notices under which it offers the use of this Cloud Application and you are responsible for regularly reviewing these and any additional terms posted on the Cloud Application. Your continued use of the Cloud Application constitutes your acceptance and agreement to such changes. Without derogating from the above, Docomotion may terminate this Agreement, or terminate your access to the Cloud Application, if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Such termination shall become effective if you won’t cure such failure within a period of fourteen (14) days after written notice of default by Docomotion; with or without cause, and with or without notice.
- This Agreement shall operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed, and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any delay in or failure of performance by Docomotion under this Agreement will not be considered a breach of this Agreement and will be excused to the extent caused by any Force Majeure.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit any disputes hereunder to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of Israel, and you further irrevocably waive any right you may have to trial by jury in such dispute.
- You acknowledge and understand that your access to the Cloud Application may be suspended or terminated by SFDC due to breach of SFDC Term of Use, or any other reason. You shall remain liable to Docomotion for the Cloud Application services fees until the expiration of the applicable subscription period, notwithstanding any such interruption or termination. In no case will any such termination or suspension by SFDC give rise to any liability of Docomotion to you for a refund, damages, or otherwise.
- Please be aware that Docomotion Application might be unavailable every Sunday from 15:00 to 22:00 (According to UTC) due to scheduled maintenance window
 “Force Majeure” means events or circumstances beyond a party’s reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving Docomotion’s employees), telecommunications or network failures or delays, service or computer failures involving services, hardware, or software not within Docomotion’s possession or reasonable control, and acts of vandalism (including network intrusions and denial of service attacks).