4. Select a Picture Dimensions option:
- Display according to design dimensions: Stretch image proportionally to image size defined in editing.
- Increase size proportionally: Stretch proportionally to maximum available space on the current page.
- Display according to source dimensions: use actual image dimensions.
The “Display according to design dimensions option will not achieve the desired results when text or objects appear in the same paragraph as the picture. The “Display according to design dimensions” and the “Increase size proportionally” options are only available if the picture tag is the sole object in the paragraph and the tag is in the body of the document (not inside a table or form).
5. If you select Increase size proportionately, you can check the Omit if not Enough Space in Current Page in the White space management area if there is the possibility that the image is too large for the current page.
6. In the Hyperlink Options area, check Hyperlink if you want the picture to be a link to a web address.
When you select Hyperlink the Value: SET ADDRESS will be displayed in the Script Editor, enabling you to add a web address when editing the script.