This page lists frequently asked questions relating to Form designing issues.
To overcome this behavior, select a specific color instead of using defaults.
To see the Properties window properly you need to set up the Windows display to 100%.
Click Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Display, select Smaller – 100% (default) and click Apply.
Open the Windows Task Manger. locate the Designer Client process and click End the Process.
“Collection size 1 025 exceeds maximum size of 1 000″
You need to use the following workaround.
In the Developer’s console add and run the following code to generate new Form and Data Model.
Note: Change the Account name to the API name of the relevant object.
New Data Model:
doco__Dataschema__c b = new doco__Dataschema__c(); b.Name = 'DM test'; b.doco__Main_Object__c = 'Account'; insert b;
doco__Form__c a=new doco__Form__c(); a.doco__Main_Object__c='Account'; a.doco__Name__c = 'test'; a.doco__Dataschema__c = b.Id; insert a;
When using the Docomotion4CPQ package replace doco__ with doco4cpq__.
- Right-click the desktop and, from the menu, select Display Settings.
- Scale and Layout is set to 100%.
(If not, click Custom Scaling and set it back to 100% (this requires signing out and then back in).
- Make sure your screen resolution is set to the resolution marked Recommended by Windows 10).
You need to allow popups.
2. Select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://eu15.lightning.force.com.
3. Click Done.
- Create a data model where Opportunity is the main object.
- Click Children Relations>OpportunityContactRoles and add the Primary field.
- You can also add other Opportunity fields if needed, as well as Quote fields (so when the quote is created the form will show all the Bill To Name ,etc…)
- Create a Form based on this data model
If you want to have the data of the contact roles dynamic data positioned side by side with other discrete fields you need to create a main table and in one cell, add a nested table and add the contact fields inside the nested table.
Note: The nested table should be applied within a Group Table, See Grouped Tables.
Create a script to show only the contact data for the specific contact role you can use the Show/Hide Row script. See Adding Table Scripts,
See Editing Interactive Elements.