Click edit button to change this text.
You can add Picture Script Tags to Forms. This enables you to dynamically enter graphics (i.e. image files) into the Form.
To add a Picture Script
1. In the Form, click the location where you want to place the picture(s) and then in the Data Repository panel, double-click the Script Tag button;
2. Enter a Tag Name.
4. Select a Picture Dimensions option:
- Display according to design dimensions: Stretch image proportionally to image size defined in editing.
- Increase size proportionally: Stretch proportionally to maximum available space on the current page.
- Display according to source dimensions: use actual image dimensions.
The “Display according to design dimensions option will not achieve the desired results when text or objects appear in the same paragraph as the picture. The “Display according to design dimensions” and the “Increase size proportionally” options are only available if the picture tag is the sole object in the paragraph and the tag is in the body of the document (not inside a table or form).
5. If you select Increase size proportionately, you can check the Omit if not Enough Space in Current Page in the White space management area if there is the possibility that the image is too large for the current page.
6. In the Hyperlink Options area, check Hyperlink if you want the picture to be a link to a web address.
11. Define the conditions (see Adding scripts to Forms).
12. Add the picture(s) that appear when the Condition is met to the script (see Adding Pictures to a Script ).
13. You can define an alternative picture that appears when the condition is not met, define alternative condition that occurs when the condition is not met, or define alternative action that occurs when the alternate condition is met (see Adding scripts to Forms).
14. When you have completed the script, click Save.
15. In the Script Tag Properties window, click OK; in the document, the script tag name is converted into a picture tag image and the empty script tag is converted to a Script tag .
16. After creating the script you can test preview the Form. If the script does not produce the desired results (i.e. meet all conditions included in the script), you need to modify the script.
Adding Pictures to the Script
There are two ways to script the “Met”/ “not Met” conditions:
- Setting the picture path as a constant.
- Setting the picture path directly into a specific data tag: If the Data Model contains a path to a picture, you can set the picture path to the Data tag.
To set the picture path as a constant:
- In the Script Editor pane, select the condition (“If” statement).
To set the picture path directly into a specific Data tag:
1. Enter the data tag into the form.
2. In the Data Tags/Form panel, right-click the new image tag and select Properties; the Tag Properties window appears.
3. Click Convert To Script Tag and OK; the data tag is converted to an empty script tag .
4. Right-click the new Script tag and select Properties; the Script Tag Properties window reappears.
5. For Tag Type panel, from the drop-down menu, select Picture.
6. In the Script panel, click New; the Script Editor.
7. In the Script Tree, under Statements, click If; the Script Line Editor appears.
8. Enter the conditions for which the picture appears in the Form.
10. Activate the Operand 1, select the Data Tag option and in the Operand 1 field, select the picture path data tag.