Click edit button to change this text.
When designing a Form, you can add a Table of Contents to the Form.
The Table of Contents feature is supported for DOCX, HTML and PDF outputs.
The TOC formats currently supported are Automatic Table 1 and Automatic Table 2.
You can edit the following features of the TOC:
- Number of Levels to display
- The type of Tab lead
- Using Hyperlinks instead of page numbers in the TOC
To add a Table of Contents to a Form:
1. Open the Form to which you want to add the Table of Contents in the Designer.
2. In References > Table of Contents select one of the Supported formats.
The Table of Contents is added to the Form.
3. To edit the format, select the TOC and in References > Table of Contents select Insert Table of Contents.
4. You can do the following:
- Click the Tab leader drop down list to select a tab leader
- Click the Show levels spinbox to select the number of heading levels to display in the TOC.
- Check / Un check Use hyperlinks instead of page numbers.
5. Click OK.
A message window appears requesting you to confirm replacing the Table of Contents.
6. Click OK to confirm.