You can configure the system to store the output generated from a Form in an external storage such as Cloud Document Management system.
When output is generated from a Form for which external repositories are configured, the output is automatically saved to all the configured data repositories.
STEP 1: Create a Service to Store the Data in the Repository
Create a service that will save the data from in the external repository. Docomotion will use the service to save the data to the repository after output generation.
Step 2: Configure the Request that Docomotion Should Send in Order to Activate the Service
To configure the request to store the output in the external repository:
- Open the Form for which you want to save the output and scroll down to External Repositiries.
- Click New External Repository and add the required information.
- External Repository Name: Any identifying name (mandatory)
- Login URL/Username (mandatory)/Password (mandatory): Authentication information required for accessing the repository
- Empty or 1: No compression
- 2: 7z compression
- File ID: NA
- Form: Filled automatically
- Service URL: URL to the storage service you created in Step 1.
- Storage Type – Authorization Protocol:
- Type A: OAuth 2.0
- Token: NA
- Body Template: Must contain #content#
When the output is generated #content# is replaced with the generated output in Base64.
3. Click Save.