During design, you can now use the Date & Time field in Salesforce and set the masking format inside the Designer.
Date & Time masking type enables defining the way a date tag appears in the output.
To use Date & Time masking, the data tag in the Data Model in Salesforce needs to be of type Date & Time (Date and Text are not supported).
Date & Time masking provides the following masking options:
- Calendar Language
- English – Enables setting the date text in English.
- Hebrew – Enables setting the date text in English.
- Calendar Type
- Gregorian – Enables setting the calendar type according to the Gregorian calendar.
- Hebrew – Enables setting the calendar type according to the Hebrew Lunar calendar (only available if Calendar language is Hebrew).
- Time Zone – Enables using in the output a different time zone from the time zone of the Salesforce server (default).
- Date & Time Format – Enables defining:
- Whether to include the time or not
- The order of the day, month, and year according to the different international time format standard.
- Whether a one-digit day or month (e.g. January is month number 1) appears with one or two digits (i.e. “1” or “01”).
- Whether the year appears in its entirety (e.g. 2010) or according to its final two numbers (e.g. 10). For example: 30-Mar-2016, March 30, 2016, Sunday 30 march 2016
- The format of the time AM/PM or 24 hours.
- Date Separator – Enables defining the separator placed between the days, months, and year (with the exception of the MONTH DD YYYY format that has a fixed Separator i.e. April 6, 2016).
See Data Tag Properties (DATE, STRING AND NUMBER MASKING).