Docomotion enables adding to a Data Model three types of Data Tags:
- Data tags derived from Salesforce fields that are fixed (cannot be changed).
- Data tags derived from Salesforce fields that are interactive and can be changed by responders to interactive forms.
- Interactive Data tags that are used to collect feedback data received from interactive forms without the need to change / update / add Salesforce data. For example, a survey that uses elements such as radio buttons, checkboxes, dropdown lists etc, to collect the end user feedback. This information is stored and analyzed in Docomotion.
Docomotion does not support generation from Salesforce Big Objects.
To define a new Data Model:
1. In Salesforce>Docomotion click the Data Models
2. In the Data Model Home page click New.
3. In the Data Model Creation page, enter a name for the Data Model in the Data Model Name
4. From the Main Object dropdown list select the Main Object for the Data Model.
Once the Data Model is saved, you cannot change the Main Object of a Data Model.
5. When you finish entering information click Save and define Data Model. The Define Data Model page is displayed.