When you open the Designer, the Data Model panel Interactive tab displays the Interactive data tags available in the Form.
To add an Interactive Action tag to a Form:
1. In Salesforce open the Docomotion App.
2. In the Forms tab select the Form to which you want to add Interactive content and click Open Designer; the Designer Opening window appears.
After a slight pause, the Designer appears.
3. In the Data Model panel click the Interactive
4. In the Form, click the location for placing the tag.
5. In the Data Model Tags panel, perform one of the following options:
- Double-click the required data tag.
- Right-click the required data tag and in the menu, click Insert Tag.
The data tag appears in the selected Form location and in the Data Tag Form panel.