3. From the Action Type dropdown list select Apex.
4. In the Action Name text box enter a name for the action.
5. From the Apex Class dropdown list select one of the following:
- Generate Document: the output is generated to the specified channel in the selected format.
- Generate Link: A link to the output is sent to the Signer.
- Mail Body: The output is generated as an email body and sent to the specified recipient
- Mail Attachments: The output is generated in the selected format, attached to an email of the specified template and sent to the recipient.
6. Enter the required values in the Set Apex Variables Type and Value columns.
The Set Apex Variables options change according to the Apex class you selected. See Input Values (Flow Builder)/Apex Variables (Process Builder)