Adding Tables to the Form in the Designer
Before adding the table, it is recommended that you read Table Design – Best Practices
To create a table in a Form:
1. In the Design panel, click the area where you want to enter the table.
2. Using Word tools create a table with definite dimensions and the appearance that meet your needs.
3. Type into the cells the necessary information.
4. Using Word tools, format the table and the text.
5. In the Title row, type in titles that are suited to the table tags appearing in the same column.