8. You can also edit the script (see Scripts).
The Table Grouping Feature enables grouping table data items according to the Salesforce record they belong to. This means presenting all data table items belonging to Record 1, then all data table items belonging to Record 2, etc.
Table Grouping supports Table Scripts (Hide/Show Row, Hide/Show Graphical Row, Row Range, Page Break) and Tag scripts (set symbol, font attributes, containers on tag values and tables). You can show /hide specific rows and also the whole table.
This is useful for example, if the number of data items is too large to fit all items in a single row of a regular table.
You can only group a table if all the tags belong to the same Children Relation.
To add a Grouped Table to a Form:
1. In the Design panel, create a table. You can use, for example, the following elements:
– Table rows populated with table data tags from the same table.
– Row with constant text above and in between the Table rows with data tags.
2. In the Design panel, select the table and double-click the Group Table icon in the Data Repository Tags panel.