2. Modify the Visual Editor according to need.
3. If necessary, double–click additional Action > Visual options and in the Visual Editor, modify according to need.
Step 6: Defining an Alternative Action
Define the alternate action or condition that occurs (either as a value or as a symbol), when the conditions are not met (optional action).
To define an alternative action:
1. In the Script Editor, select the condition.
2. In the Script Editor Tree, double-click Else; the Else line appears in the Script Editor pane.
3. You can do one or more of the following:
– Double-click Actions > Value > SET VALUE; the Line Editor appears. Set the condition. For example: for Operand 1, select Constant, add a message and click Save.
– Double-click Actions > Value > SET SYMBOL; the Set Symbol Line Editor appears. Select the symbol and click OK.
The additional action(s) appears in the Script Editor.
Step 7: Defining the Alternative Conditions
You can define alternative conditions when the alternative condition is met and when it is not met.
Step 8: Saving the script
When you have completed the script, click Save.
In the Script Tag Properties window click OK.
Step 9: Test Previewing the Scripts
You can test preview the script by setting the test values of each data tag to be previewed. After setting the data tags, run the preview. Correct if necessary.