As part of our professional services team, you will be responsible for creating and managing the document design process for our clients. Starting with communicating with the client and understanding their needs, then breaking the needs down to a work plan and finally designing the documents for the clients.
You will be designing documents, creating templates with Docomotion tools, instructing clients on document design, and interacting with our clients from around the world.
We offer on-board training in our systems and guidance with our senior design implementer.
Required Skillls and Qualifications:
- High level English and Hebrew (both written and spoken) – are a prerequisite!
- Have a flair for design – an advantage.
- Experience working with MS Word – an advantage.
- A proactive person with an outgoing personality.
- Creative and can think outside the box.
- Self-driven and focused to get the job done within a deadline.
- Have proven ability to prioritize, plan and carry out long- and short-term projects within a dynamic environment.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Stav.Gildov@docomotion.com
Docomotion is an exciting company looking for people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make a daily impact.
Docomotion is seeking a motivated QA and Support Team Leader. In your role you will lead our QA and Support professionals, plan and implement QA and QA strategy, and provide hands-on high-level product support both to our customers and internally.
Location: Netanya, Israel
- Plan, develop, and execute test plans
- Review product design documents
- Log and track defects
- Support new and existing customers worldwide
- Mentor, train and support junior team members
- Work closely with Product Management and R&D team
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years QA Team Leader experience
- Rich hands-on experience of QA methodologies, tools and implementation
- Rich hands-on experience working with databases and SQL scripts
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Outstanding communication skills and fluent in the English language
- Experience with Salesforce – Big advantage
- Experience in DevOps, Windows Server administration and configuration, IIS – Advantage
- Experience with Automation – Advantage
To apply for this position please send your CV to David.White@docomotion.com
At Docomotion we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our application.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company’s product, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solution meets the needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest our product if appropriate
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales teams
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- Fluent French